The result is a positive nitrogen balance and the protein building effect that accompany it. Nandro 250 is a long acting compound, with the decanoate ester (nandrolone decanoate) providing this drug a slow release time of up to three weeks.
Thailand FDA approved registration # 1C 107/51 -- Approved May 16th 2008
NANDRO 250 is approved for the following uses:
- As an anabolic steroid
- Treatment of certain cases of disseminated breast cancer in women
- Osteoporosis due to androgen deficiency in hypogonadal males
Additional Names: 19-Nortestosterone decanoate
Molecular Formula: C28H44O3
Molecular Weight: 428.65.
Percent Composition: C 78.46%, H 10.35%, O 11.20%
Melting point: mp 32-35°
Nandrolone Decanoate BP 250 mg
Ethyl Oleate q.s.
Nandrolone Decanoate Injection is an injectable anabolic preparation. After injection, nandrolone decanoate is gradually released from the intramuscular depot and subsequently hydrolyzed into nandrolone.
- As an anabolic steroid.
- Certain cases of disseminated breast cancer in women.
- Osteoporosis due to androgen deficiency in hypogonadal males.
Not intended for use in children.
Known or suspected prostatic carcinoma and mammary carcinoma in the male.
Not intended for use in female patients other than those with disseminated breast cancer.
Contraindicated in nephrosis or the nephrotic phase of nephritis, cardiac and renal failure,hypercalcaemia, oedema, jaundice, liver disease with impaired bilirubin excretion, testicular and hepatic carcinoma.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Nandrolone Decanoate injection should be administered by deep intramuscular injection.
Adult dose: 25 mg to 50 mg every three weeks.
SIDE EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
Virilization which appears in sensitive women as hoarseness, acne, hirustism and increased libido; in prepubertal boys as an increased frequency of erections and phallic enlargement, and in girls as an increase of pubic hair and clitoral hypertrophy. Hoarseness may be the first symptom of vocal change which may end in a long-lasting, sometime irreversible deepening of the voice.
Other adverse reactions may include:
- Oligospermia and decreased ejaculatory volume.
- Suppression of ovarian activity, atrophy of the breasts and endometrial tissue
- Amenorrhea and inhibition of spermatogenesis
- Water and salt retention
- Premature epiphyseal closure
- If signs of virilization develop, treatment should be discontinued
- Increase in nitrogen retention and skeletal weight
- Increased vascularity of the skin
- Increased growth of the bone
- Elderly males may become over stimulated
Patients with the following conditions should be monitored:
- Latent or overt cardiac failure, renal dysfunction, hypertension, epilepsy or migraine (or a history of these conditions), since anabolic steroids may induce salt and fluid retention
- Diabetes, since anabolic steroids may improve the glucose tolerance and decrease the need for insulin or other antidiabetic drugs
- Incomplete stature growth, since anabolic steroids may induce hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria in these patients
- Liver dysfunction
Liver enzyme-inducing agents may reduce the effects of Nandrolone by enhancing its effects in the liver.
250 mg/ml, 10ml multiple dose vials and 1ml ampules
Store in a cool dry place (< 25 ºC). Protect from light.
Manufactured by: Unigen Life Sciences Co. Ltd.