1. Use of Web site. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Unigen Life Sciences’ employees, customers and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the Web site is subject to this Terms & Conditions Agreement. By accessing and using this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
2. Content. Unigen Life Sciences will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Unigen Life Sciences disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Unigen Life Sciences nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Unigen Life Sciences, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
5. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Unigen Life Sciences has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Unigen Life Sciences has no control. Unigen Life Sciences makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Unigen Life Sciences.
6. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
7. Forward Looking Statements. This Web site contains forward-looking statements about Unigen Life Sciences’ financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Unigen Life Sciences’ products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Unigen Life Sciences’ patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations.
9. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Unigen Life Sciences, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Unigen Life Sciences actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2001 Unigen Life Sciences Ltd. The contents of Unigen Life Sciences Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Unigen Life Sciences. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Unigen Life Sciences, or any third party.
11. Void Where Prohibited. Unigen Life Sciences reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
12. Governing Laws. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Web site shall be brought exclusively in a jurisdiction and venue of the court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
13. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Unigen Life Sciences reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.